The X Anniversary Annual International Conference "TRILOGY" (Transport. Investments. Logistics)
The X Anniversary Annual International Conference "TRILOGY" (Transport. Investments. Logistics) is going to take place in St. Petersburg on May 30, 2017. The Conference is one of the most important discussion platforms. The representatives of the transport ministries of the Russian Federation and the European states, the heads of the branch associations and the businessmen band together for discussion of the key directions of the development of the transport and logistics branch and the possibilities for the international cooperation.
Development of transport connections in the Baltic, Barents Euro-Arctic regions is of significant importance. Undoubtedly, the Regions have tremendous economic and tourist potential. Modern infrastructure and logistics are able to become a key to implementation of various business projects.
Northwestern region of the Russian Federation is one of this most important element in the system of multimodal transportation and also a significant connecting link necessary for formation of transport corridors "West-East" and "North-South". This Region borders on various European countries and has huge port facilities, well-developed railway, and automobile network. The most important tasks of the Region are development of seaports and transport infrastructure of all means of transport. The Region should develop as an integral part of the European transport system, respectively, the issues related to the development of the transportation system of North-West, harmonization of rules and procedures, developing and launching new investment projects in transport and logistics, harmonization of positions and strategies directly affect participants of international trade in the Baltic and Barents Euro-Arctic regions.
Among the key topics:
• Improvement of the transport activity in the Barents Euro-Arctic region
• Results of the Russian Chairmanship of the Barents Euro-Arctic Council 2015-2017
• Synchronization of the North-West Strategy and the Baltic region Strategy
• Transport elements of the Baltic states strategies, importance of the consolidated efforts for its realization
• Development of the multimodal transportation in the Baltic and Barents Euro-Arctic regions
• Cargo traffic attraction to the Northern Sea Route, development of the infrastructure of the Northern Sea Route
• Optimization of the ports and the railways interaction in the region
TRILOGY 2017 take place in coordination with the VI Annual Meeting "Baltic Sea Region: from planning to common actions" and the Conference "Developing Cooperation "From Lisbon to Vladivostok".
The main focus of the Conference is the development of the transport flows and the infrastructure on the European direction
Barents Euro-Arctic Transport Area (BEATA) Steering Committee meeting will take place within the framework of the Conference
Hotel "Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg Airport",St. Petersburg, Startovaya ul., 6, Lit. A
Phone: +7 812 572 77 66, e-mail: email@example.com